Latest Magazine :
Home » » DECEMBER 2011:SAM PINTO

DECEMBER 2011:SAM PINTO

{[['']]}
First, the quintessential question: How has life been since you were declared FHM’s SexiestWoman in the World?Crazy. After that, I’ve had work every single day. Which is actually very good, kasi yun talaga yung proof na ang lakas palang maging No. 1 ng FHM. Now I have two new endorsements, and I’m doing FHM again!

So our efforts tallying those votes in the stock room aren’t futile after all.Oo naman, nanganganak din. Ha ha!

We’re glad you’re happy about it.It’s very overwhelming. I wasn’t expecting na ganun yung effect talaga, as in everywhere I go now... Kanina nga we just ate sa fastfood, nasa loob pa ako ng kotse nun ha, nakikilala na ako. But of course, happy talaga. I really love what I’m doing so it feels good.

What occupies most of your time now?A lot of things. So far yung pinaka-patok is yung sa Bubble Gang. When I go to mall shows, I’m not Sam Pinto anymore, I’m Neneng Bakit. It’s a very good thing kasi people enjoy and remember the show. Actually sobrang nakakatuwa kasi we were all not expecting na sobrang lalaki yung segment na yun, yung “Boy Pickup.” Yun na yung tini-tweet ng mga tao, lahat ng pickup lines ni Boy Pickup tini-tweet na sa akin. Tapos baka magka-movie pa. Ganun siya kabongga. Grabe ’no?

And the best thing is you won’t have a hard time memorizing your line.Ang haba nga eh, baka makalimutan ko. Ha ha!

Do pickup lines still work on you?I like pickup lines that are straight to the point, like: “Let’s have dinner later.” Hindi yung andami pangsinasabi. Ha ha!

We guess “Bakit?” would be an inappropriate response.It depends on the guy. Kung feel ko, “Okay!”

What kind of guy yung feel mo?Dapat hindi siya insecure kasi andami kong ginagawa. I want someone who’s always there to take care of me, kahit hindi physically. I love little things, like bringing me food, candies na kahit hindi expensive.

When is caring too much?When he’s always there. You know sometimes I want my own little space.

It’s Friday night. Would you spend it with your man or your girl friends?At home. I used to go out a lot. I started going out at 13. Nakakapag-Embassy na ako nun ’no. Ha ha!Now, if I don’t have work the next day, ayan puwede. Ngayon pag may work, a few beers lang, then pack upna by 12 midnight.

What kind of girlfriend are you?You can do whatever you want as long as you tell me. You can be friends with other girls as long as you tellme. You can even hang out with them. You can party all night with your friends as long as you come hometo me.

Sounds like a good deal. You’re not only the Sexiest Woman, but also possibly the prototype for the perfect girlfriend.Ha ha! Really? You can drink and smoke all you want. But no cheating and no drugs.

Is there a lucky guy currently enjoying those privileges?Wala nga eh…

The country’s Sexiest Woman is single. God is good!Yun nga eh, they get scared. Guys are very intimidated of me. They feel like I’d bite or something. Seryoso. But it’s okay, I’m still happy. I’m not really looking for one. Sobrang busy ko ngayon. 

Speaking of busy, we hear you have a movie coming out next month.It’s with Cesar Montano. He’s bringing back action to Pinoy movies kasi di ba parang matagal nang wala.So yun...I’m the leading lady. Ha ha!

Do we see you doing some ass-kicking as in your previous action film?Wala nga eh. Siya [Cesar] ang gumawa lahat.

What kind of leading lady are you here? Are you the morally supportive better half? The damsel in distress?Ako yung na-hostage, tapos i-se-save niya ako. Pero andaming twist nung story. Parang pang-Hollywood. Ha ha!

What do you miss most about your old non- Sexiest self?Just being normal and able to do what I want. When I was in the States, I could walk anywhereand everywhere and nobody cared. Yun ang di ko magawa dito.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 
Support : Fhm Philippines | Johny Template | Mas Template
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger | FHM Philippines
FHM PHILIPPINES EBOOK: We are not trully interviewed the Fhm Cover Girls of fhm philippines.
All the description of posted magazines in this blog, is from FHM PHILIPPINES Official website.
Copyright © 2011. FHM PHILIPPINES EBOOK - All Rights Reserved