Latest Magazine :
Home » » NOVEMBER 2012:RITZ AZUL

NOVEMBER 2012:RITZ AZUL

{[['']]}

So what do you do to ease yourself during moments like this?
Pinapakinggan ko lang yung sinasabi sa akin ng mga tao. Like for this shoot, I listened to what my mentors from TV5 had to say. And when you, the FHM guys, say: “You look sexy. Be proud of it!” I just internalize it.

You know, it helped a lot that you believe people when they tell you you’re sexy. Makes the job easier for the both of us.
Ha ha! Thank you and thank you.

What’s the sexiest thing about you?
I think it’s not what you see. It’s what’s on the inside. Napapansin ko kasi these days, people are
after one’s attitude rather than their looks, which is good.

You say sexy to you is being young and hardworking. Let’s get to these things one by one. How is hardworking sexy?
May tapings ako ng teleserye at pictorials on the side, lahat sabay-sabay. But with the help of people around me, kaya kong gawin lahat yun because I want to and I believe I can.

And how is young sexy?
Well, I just turned 18 and…

Oh, we can see that. You say you’re also childish. In what ways?
Yung pagkilos ko in general. Minsan pinapagalitan ko na nga yung sarili ko para magbago na ako, ha ha! But you know, I’m also very mature when it comes to setting my goals in life.

What’s an example of childish demeanor you’ve most recently displayed?
During the shoot, for example. Iniisip ko na lang na at the end of the day, after all the hard work,
may reward na naghihintay sa akin: yung Java Chip Frappuccino na finally puwede ko nang inumin pagkatapos na pagkatapos ng shoot!

And the part where you act mature is when…
Kapag iniisip ko yung family ko at magiging future ko.

We are positive you’ll come a long way. You’re all natural and with that rare kumikikinang skin, who wouldn’t agree you’re cut out to be a big star?
Actually, hindi ko talaga naiisip na magiging showbiz personality ako. All I ever dreamt of was to be a commercial model on the side, then private life lang talaga. But then I thought maybe this was my true calling.

We hear you indeed started very young as a model.
I started joining beauty pageants back home when I was 13, then VTRs when I was 14. Two years din akong nag-VTR, wala akong nakukuhang commercial or print ads. So pa-extra-extra lang muna ako. But once I had my first commercial, ayun nagtuluy-tuloy na. One of those was that pantyliner ad, yung cheerleader ako: “Before I make my move, I think twice.” But I was doing Star Factor na by then.

How did you get into Star Factor?
I applied. Actually, laru-laro lang namin yun ni Nanay. She saw the auditions for Star Factor on TV5. Hindi nga ako nakapag-practice ng kanta or sayaw or what. Luckily, I got in. Okay na ako roon. Hindi ko rin in-expect na magiging fourth runner-up pa ako.

And why not?
Probinsiyana kasi talaga ako. Wala talaga akong kaalam-alam pagdating ko sa Manila. Para akong sanggol na namulat sa mundo. Kaya sa Star Factor, sobrang nahirapan ako. Hindi ako marunong kumanta, sumayaw, o umarte noon. Sobrang gulo pa ng utak ko. Pero inayusan nila ako. Tinulungan talaga ako ng TV5. Later on medyo natuto na rin ako.



Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 
Support : Fhm Philippines | Johny Template | Mas Template
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger | FHM Philippines
FHM PHILIPPINES EBOOK: We are not trully interviewed the Fhm Cover Girls of fhm philippines.
All the description of posted magazines in this blog, is from FHM PHILIPPINES Official website.
Copyright © 2011. FHM PHILIPPINES EBOOK - All Rights Reserved