Latest Magazine :
Home » » MAY 2012:ARIANNY CELESTE

MAY 2012:ARIANNY CELESTE

{[['']]}

So, when are you coming back?
I’m not sure yet. Hopefully I’ll book some more modeling gigs after this. Let’s see what happens.

Would you come back on a whim, perhaps for a vacation?
Yeah! Of course, I would also come back [for that]! For sure...

We’d really like to have you at our 100 Sexiest victory party in July.
Yeah! I think I was invited to go to that, so I’ll probably be back for that in July.

Great! What do you think of the way your Filipino fans appreciate you?
I think it’s amazing because they’re so passionate; they’re so loving. They’re so excited when they see me, so it’s really cool. Well, I’ve always heard about those qualities, so I was very, very happy to come here.

Where was the first place you went to?
The first place I visited was Greenbelt mall and then Robinsons mall.

Ah, of course, shopping.
A little bit, yeah... I’m also going to Boracay and I’m really excited about that.

Pretty much everyone knew that this shoot would happen—which kind of defies our rules on cover
secrecy—was there any pressure to make this shoot the best damn ever?
I always try to do the best I can in everything I do. But this shoot was amazing. It was so different. The look that you gave me was so different, so I was really, really happy. It was very light and natural. [Back in the States] they like to put me in a lot of dark stuff, you know. I really like this shoot a lot.

You’ve had a pretty whirlwind visit. Have you had any chance to sleep since you’ve been here?
Yes, I have, ha ha! I travel all the time on different time zones [so I’m used to it].
It’s hard but…I’m used to it.

We hear that you’ve spent most of your time here traveling in a car.
Yeah, there was a lot of traffic, ha ha! That’s where I got my sleep.

You’re one-fourth Filipino. Could you kindly explain how that came to be?
My dad is part Filipino and Mexican, while my mom is part Mexican-Spanish and Indian, like Apache Indian. So I’m a mix [of different races]. My dad grew up in the States but he passed away when my mom had me, so I never really got to know my Filipino side.

Well, feel free to ask us anything about being Pinoy. Anyway, how can a woman like you appear so comfortable in bloody and violent fights?
Well, I respect MMA as a sport and that’s why it’s easy for me to watch it now. I know now how much dedication, time, and effort fighters put into this sport. I love watching it. I’m now a big fan. Was I squeamish at first? Yeah, because I didn’t know much about it, but now that I know it, I really respect it.

After you strut around for the round count, you’re usually seated a few feet away from the octagon. Do you do anything there other than watch The fights?
I just watch the fights. There is always the small talk with my fellow octagon girls. We actually have a great time! We dance, we laugh, we have fun, but I’m there to watch the fights.

How well-versed are you on MMA? Do you understand everything they’re doing?
Yes, I understand it all. I practice Muay Thai, actually.

If there’s one thing that Pinoys still find weird about MMA, it’s all the men hugging and pinning and getting on top of each other. Please help them understand this.
Well, it’s part of the game. That’s the Jiu-jitsu part of it. It’s like playing chess. It’s, like, what’s your next move? How are you going to get out of this move? How are you going to stop this guy from breaking your arm? It’s like playing a game. It’s not a sexual thing. It’s just part of the game, it’s part of Jiu-jitsu. I mean, I didn’t find it weird at all at first.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 
Support : Fhm Philippines | Johny Template | Mas Template
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger | FHM Philippines
FHM PHILIPPINES EBOOK: We are not trully interviewed the Fhm Cover Girls of fhm philippines.
All the description of posted magazines in this blog, is from FHM PHILIPPINES Official website.
Copyright © 2011. FHM PHILIPPINES EBOOK - All Rights Reserved