Latest Magazine :
Home » » SEPTEMBER 2011:LOVI POE

SEPTEMBER 2011:LOVI POE

{[['']]}
Finally, we meet!
Yes! I’m very flattered na kinuha ako ng FHM to appear on the cover, plus out of the country pa. It feels really good.

The shoot is something else, we must say.
This is very different. It’s probably the hardest shoot I’ve ever done. But then it’s also  every challenging. Minsan lang mangyari ito.

Did you see this coming?
No, not at all. And especially like this, in Thailand pa. I was thinking, parang impossible pa nga ito because of my parents. My dad, especially because everyone thinks of me as his daughter so [baka] ayaw nila to see me like this, but then I’ve done so much in my life na. Who am I to pretend I can’t do these things?

Yes, you seem to be a very confident and fearless woman. Is it safe to assume that?
I can’t say that I’m confident with my body. I have a lot of insecurities also and that’s why I [chose] a great team to back me up.

So, this is not confidence?
I’m not confident, but I try. It’s difficult for me also, but it’s also fun to do.

We take it you know how to have fun, yes? We read on Twitter…
Damn Twitter. Ha ha!

But you tweeted something we subscribe to. You wrote: “The only way for you to accept a bad hangover is when you look back and realize how hella fun last night was.” So we take it you know how to have fun.
Oh yes! Ha ha! “Oh yes” naman daw o. Ha ha!

What’s the most fun you’ve had?
Normal. I mean, of course you should always maintain, kumbaga, you’re only human eh. You can just have fun and do whatever as long as it’s clean fun lang. How do I say this? It’s not nice to pretend kasi, eh. For others, I guess it works, but I can’t do it talaga. So whatever you see, this is how I really am.  I try not to make this business my work. I don’t let it stop me from having my fun.

Right. You are entitled to fun. How do you take a break?
It depends on my mood. I can hang out with my friends, go to the mall, or party.

You must probably need these breaks these days. You’ve been so busy! Your last film, Chris Martinez’s Temptation Island, was just recently shown. And on September 14 you’ve a new movie coming out, My Neighbor’s Wife.
Yes, its my first mature drama and it’s directed by Jun Lana. I have another film coming out in late October in time for halloween, a horror film called Aswang, under Jerrold Tarog.

We read on pep.ph that of the cast of My Neighbor’s Wife, you’re described as the most daring.
I guess that’s because I have love scenes with both leading men, Dennis Trillo and Jake Cuenca (in the film), and my character, Giselle, is aggressive, ambitious and uninhibited.

So you’d say that was all the character and you, Lovi, aren’t really a very daring person?
Oh, I’d say I am, when I have to be. Even when I was younger, there was a hint of that already. It just grew more as I grew up.

What’s the most daring you’ve done?
I don’t want to give details but it was facing a problem, facing a situation in front of a lot of people and embracing it even if it was really difficult. Parang mahirap na nga siya, sa harap pa ng maraming tao.

Is there anything you’d never do? 
You know what, I can’t really say because I’m very adventurous when it comes to things. And mabilis din akong mapilit to do stuff. Of course it’s better to be safe than sorry, but where’s the fun in that when you don’t cross the line?



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 
Support : Fhm Philippines | Johny Template | Mas Template
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger | FHM Philippines
FHM PHILIPPINES EBOOK: We are not trully interviewed the Fhm Cover Girls of fhm philippines.
All the description of posted magazines in this blog, is from FHM PHILIPPINES Official website.
Copyright © 2011. FHM PHILIPPINES EBOOK - All Rights Reserved